My practice focuses on supporting adults to transition well through the expected and the unexpected changes throughout the life span. I offer individual, group, and family counselling.
I also offer confidential external clinical supervision for Counselling Professionals on an on-going basis or solely for the purpose of clinical supervised hours for professional memberships.
I have the utmost respect for my clients for reaching out to increase their coping strategies for life challenges. It will be my privilege to work with you.
- Feelings of stress and anxiety
- Feelings of depression and feeling overwhelmed
- Tension in relationships
- Problems eating, sleeping, functioning in day to day activities and pleasures
- Harmful coping techniques
- Physical health symptoms
- Problems at work
- Ineffective Coping Skills
- Relationship Issues – family conflict, infidelity, marital separation, divorce
- Grief and Loss
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Work Difficulties
- Death and Dying
- Cognitive Emotion Behavioural Therapy (CEBT)
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused (SFT)
- Life threatening and life changing diagnoses within the family or oneself
- Grief and loss
- Difficult transitions throughout the life span
- Adults with Asperger’s and families of children on the Autism Spectrum